A switch endurance tester that can perform life tests up to
10 times/sec and 1,000,000 times.
The short circuit/disconnection automatic detection function
detects abnormalities and automatically stops.
- Low cost, eIf the test object has contact ON/OFF or continuity, it will automatically
detect and stop if contact abnormality or continuity abnormality occurs during the test.
- The test speed can be arbitrarily set digitally with a maximum of 10 repetitions/second.
- Since it is possible to pause and restart the test even during the test,
it is possible to easily readjust the settings even if an abnormality such as a position
shift is found during the test.
- The pushing jig has a damper structure, and the load applied to the workpiece during
testing can be adjusted.
- The pushing amount (pulling amount) to the workpiece can be easily adjusted
by the height adjustment mechanism of the installation table.
|Spec ／ Model
|Maximum number of repetitions
||1000000 times（1 time = 1 round trip）
|Speed setting range
||1rev/min～600rev/min（Up to 10 round trips/1 second）
|Table movable range
||128ｘ64 dot blue backlight LCD
|Anomaly detection function
||Contact sticking detection stop,
Contact conduction abnormality detection stop,
Breakage detection stop
|Operating temperature limit
※Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- It has a low-vibration, silent design with almost no vibration even when operating at maximum speed.
- Since there is no variation (overrun) in pushing amount due to test speed, accurate pushing amount testing can be performed.
- The thrust pressure during testing can also be adjusted by exchanging the damper jig.
- Since the test can be temporarily interrupted and resumed during the test, it is possible to immediately correct work position deviations.
- It is possible to move to the top dead center and bottom dead center with one touch.
- It has an abnormality detection function such as sticking and breakage of contacts, and can be set to automatically stop when abnormalities are detected.
- It is possible to set to automatically stop by the workpiece breakage detection (limited to conductive workpieces) function.
- It is possible to test tall workpieces by raising and lowering the upper unit.
* Shaft extension is also possible
- The AC100V to 240V compatible power input allows installation in any country or location.
【Corresponding test an example】
- Endurance test of silicon rubber switch
- Mechanical switch endurance test
- Endurance test of metal dome switches
- Other push pressure durability in general